+ 6 sheets of Mountain Bread Lite Wholemeal
+ 100g Turkey Breast pack
+ 60g Tasty Cheese, grated
+ 2 Baby Carrots, julienned
+ 1 small Lebanese Cucumber, sliced thinly
+ ¼ small Red Onion, sliced thinly and separated
+ 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
+ ½ tsp Chilli Powder
+ ½ tsp Pepper
+ Salt (to taste)
1. Cut 1 of the Mountain bread into halves (so that you have 3 whole pieces plus 3 halves).
2. Lie two of the Mountain bread flat on top of each other on the counter horizontally (i.e. the wide side facing you).
3. Spread grated cheese on top of the Mountain bread.
4. Top with cucumber slices, carrot and turkey breast.
5. Spread the mustard on top of the turkey breast.
6. Sprinkle with chilli powder and top with red onion, salt and pepper.
7. Start rolling from the end closest to you and roll to the very end. Set it aside, seam side down.
8. Repeat for the other 2 wraps.
9. Slice them in the middle diagonally.
10. Glad wrap them all!
310 calories per serving
Approx. $3.00 each wrap
[Analysis: This is a very rough approximate as it was a bit tricky to calculate as most of the ingredients are existing ones or leftovers.]
Apology - no photos this time!
Post Consumption Notes:
I like the flavour of this. It's very clean and crunchy! Definitely one that I'd like to make more. Still have to work on the wrapping method though, cause even though it wasn't soggy this time, bits and pieces were coming out as I unwrap the glad wrap for consumption. :)
Punjab Cafe - Kitsches and Spices
1 year ago